Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Tuesday Lust List

Fall Boots

My internet was down yesterday, so I didn't get a chance to post the lust list. Here it is, a day late:

7. Valentino Garavani Boots
Get it here
I love anything with flowers on it, and these boots are perfect to bring a little Spring into Fall.

6. Diane Von Furstenberg Cut-Out Boot
Get it here
Eggplant purple is one of my favorite colors, and the cut-outs give it a lacy look, which I love (as you will see).

5. Rag and Bone Boot
 
Get it here
This boot is edgier than I would normally wear, but for some reason I love it. 

4. Madison Harding Mell Bootie

Get it here
I love, love, love the lacy boots this season! And this one is remarkably affordable!

3. House of Harlow 1960 Arissa 2
Get it here
I love rabbits, I showed them in 4-H for eight years, but I have to admit, I also love wearing their fur. That's probably why I love these boots lined with real rabbit fur. (Sorry, furry-creature-loving friends.)

2. Fendi Victorian Colorblock Boot

Get it here
I was in love with this boot the moment I saw it. I have a soft spot in my heart for Victorian clothing, I guess. 

1. Dsquared2 Lace Boot
Get it here
What's not to love about this boot? Lace! Gold Heels! Pink Soles! These are the shoes I'll wear in Heaven...






No comments:

Post a Comment