Monday, October 21, 2013

Happy Fall!

They're here! This weekend my good friend Lamb was gracious enough to do a photo shoot with me. We did lots of outfits to feature on the blog, which I will be posting every couple of days, so keep coming back to see all of the wonderful pictures she took. Who knows? Maybe you will get some outfit inspiration!

Fall has been here for a little while now, and I thought what better way to introduce the beautiful pictures Lamb took than to show you one of my favorite Fall outfits. I have had this sweater for a long time. It fits like a glove, it's cozy, and the colors are perfect for this time of year. 

 
 
When you live in rainy Seattle, you have to stay dry somehow. I prefer to do it in style with my Dav rainboots. I get so many compliments on these. Best of all, they allow me to park in the middle of huge puddles and get in and out of my car without soaking my feet. Who says you can't have both form and function?





No comments:

Post a Comment