Saturday, November 30, 2013

Look What I Made!

I am so grateful for the ability to knit and crochet, so when I want a new hat-scarf,sweater, wrap, etc. that I can't find in stores (or is horribly expensive), I can just make my own. I wish I could say the same for sewing. I am hopeless when it comes to that. Oh well...maybe someday. Today I wanted to show you all a fantastic oversized cowl that I made a while back. It was perfect for transitioning one of my favorite summer dresses into fall. Just throw it on over the dress, pair with coordinating tights, and boots. Check it out!


 

(Oh, and in case you were wondering, I found the knitting pattern here: http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/L0308.html?noImages=0 (it is for a smaller cowl. I modified it to make this piece)




No comments:

Post a Comment