Sunday, September 29, 2013

I'm Back!

Did you miss me? I know I've been gone for a long time. Between getting a job, moving, and building a relationship with the man of my dreams, I have been pretty busy of late, and haven't been blogging. But I'm back in just in time to give you my take on Fashion Month. Stay tuned this week for my favorites from all the Fashion Weeks from New York to Paris. And once that fun is over, I have some great new outfits to share with you. Fall is here, and I am busting out the layers. 

As a sneak peek, here is a piece I just ordered from yoox.com to keep me bright and cheerful as Seattle enters its nine months of grey drizzle:
 
I can't wait for it to get here! I think it will look great paired with a chunky sweater, some black tights or leggings, and my black studded Zara boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment